~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

I've been listening to this since I was 14 in high school almost 10 years I still remember this song like yesterday. Where are you and have you made it because you deserve the accolades of a modern music star my friend. I wish you the best in everything you're doing and success in every way I can.

DJ Comet-Extreme Sit. Redux DJ Comet-Extreme Sit. Redux

GASP!

Just the begining alone was awesome. Great high energy song. Keep up the great work.

Dommination Anthem- DjTB Dommination Anthem- DjTB

Sick!

This is sick I loved it, great job!

DjThunderbass responds:

Its 2 songs remixed together

\__\-\Runaway Love/-/__/ \__\-\Runaway Love/-/__/

Great work!

Nice beat and sounds. Keep up the good work!

Kriz: ReMotion Kriz: ReMotion

10/10 no doubt.

This has an awesome beat an nice sounds. Great work!

"Alone" - F-777 "Alone" - F-777

AWESOME!

It seems to have a beat slightly similar to a previous song. Its BEAST I love it. Great work!

F-777 responds:

Thanks man! I appreciate it!

{Tsunami} {Tsunami}

.....uhhhh

It pretty good(if your into retarded loops) for your first.

P.S. I've heard better sounds from a baby with downsyndrome being attacked by a cat inside a running microwave hooked up to suround sound(if thats posible).

jackin89 responds:

you blow tom phulp cox

the pheonix*( the pheonix*(

Pretty good stuff(uncomparable w/ mine (lol)) the thing in the background hurts my ears though.

Mad World Cover Mad World Cover

Love this song!!

I love this song, the original one, and this cover is an awesome version of it. Good job. Don't it surpasses the original,but its REALLY close.

Jazza responds:

thanx bro, i made it for fun, i never expected to surpass one of my fav songs :P

On4 Clan theme On4 Clan theme

This is pretty good! :D

I had just listened to tsunami before this so this is definatly a big improvement. Keep up the good work.